SMT Machine Operator-2nd shift
Job Title: SMT Machine Operator
Summary: Our client is looking for an experienced SMT Operatorin the Suwanee area. Candidate must be familiar with Surface-Mount Technology (SMT) electronic components, as well as the SMT assembly process.
This is a 2nd shift, full time and temp to hire. Monday - Fridays from 3:30 PM - 12:00 AM.
3rd shift: 3rd 9:30PM-6:00AM
Pay rate is $18-$19.00/hr.
- Successful candidate will perform basic soldering and rework of SMT components and able visual inspections of SMT assemblies.
- Additional responsibilities include performing visual inspections and accurately tracking records.
- Inspection operations: May be responsible for inspecting assemblies and completed product. May also be responsible for inspecting specific types of defects or specific area of the sub assembly or product.
- Responsible for making sure defective units are properly labeled and moved to the designated area for further analysis.
- Identifies and suggests ways to make job tasks or processes more efficient, maintaining a state of continuous improvement.
- Prior SMT Experience
- Prior experience working on a production line
- Attention to Detail.
If interested, please send your resume to email@example.com.