We are currently looking for SMT Operators in the Norcross area. We have 1st and 2nd shift positions available and both openings are temp to hire opportunities.
These positions pay in the $16 to $17 hourly range.
- Work with automated equipment, fixtures, soldering irons, and small assembly hand tools together with electronic and mechanical components.
- Responsible for loading materials into machines for production, adjusting machine speeds during production and inspecting the objects produced.
- Set up and operate Surface Mount assembly operations per established setup and process sheets, customer documentation, and workmanship standards.
- Closely monitor performance of the assembly process and report any issues that may arise.
- 3-5 years experience as a SMT operator for pick and place and screen printing.
- Previous knowledge of mechanical, thru-hole, surface mount, electronic component identification and performing reworks on printed circuits boards.
- Ability to read and interpret quality control specifications, blue print drawings, and engineering specifications.