Overall Responsibilities: This position performs the function of operating the surface mount assembly equipment.
- Responsible for accessing company procedures and navigate shop floor controls.
- Utilize a manual, semi-automatic or automatic solder paste stencil machine
- Ability to load components onto a Universal Fuzion or GSM pick and place machines
- Operate the reflow oven
- Load proper programs into AOI machine
- Perform quality inspections at each stage.
- Communicate with AOI personnel to identify and resolve assembly issues
- Must be able to read and understand work routers, bill of materials, assembly drawings, component identification, and component polarity
- Other duties as assigned