1st shift: 6:00-4:00 M-Th
Hrly wage: DOE, must be able to pass hands on rework test and wear a mask for their entire shift.
Temp to Perm. Might consider DH for right person
JOB TITLE: SMT Rework Specialist
REPORTS TO: Surface Mount Supervisor
- Perform manual soldering to assemble electronic components on printed circuit boards according to CircuitCam and work instructions.
- Experience with MPI Hot Air Rework station, or SRT-Sierra rework station, and hot plate is a plus
- Must feel comfortable working with Micro BGA, QFN, and QFP.
- Perform rework and repair as requested by the customers. Including BGA mounting and rework.
- Must be able to use microscope for extended periods of time.
- Mark-up any documentation issues or technical issues that may arise during the production process. Elevate any issues that cannot be resolved to supervisor.
- Perform additional tasks outlined by Senior Management to help company grow and /or continuously improve
- Experience with SMT rework required
- Knowledge of IPC-J-STD-001 helpful
- IPC-A-610 Required
- Good written and verbal skills.
- 3+ years of experience assembling printed circuit boards. Demonstrated excellent soldering skills. Should be a team player.