Solder Assembler II-III
Looking to join a top manufacturing company with growth opportunity? Exciting new 1st & 2nd shift opportunities in the Westborough area for assemblers with soldering experience! Assemblers will be working on soldering electronic components both surface mount and through-hole devices to printed circuit boards on a wide variety of sub-assemblies.
Duties and Responsibilities of the Solder Assembler:
- Assemble PCB’s using visual aids and customer documentation.
- Remove and replace complex SMT devices.
- ECO wiring and etch cuts
- Touch up complex SMT devices.
- Basic pad and track repair.
- Hand-solder through-hole devices and wires.
- Touch up solder joints after wave solder.
- Removed and replace through-hole devices.
Qualifications of the Solder Assembler:
- Experience soldering to IPC standards.
- Trained in following (certifications preferred): IPC-A-610, J-STD-001, IPC7711/7722
- Proven ability to read drawings and BOM’s and follow the instructions.
- Demonstrated abilities with both RoHS (lead free) and standard solder.
- Fluent in English, both verbal and written.