Solderer Semi-Rigid: Candidates must have good soldering skills and must be able to solderer without a microscope, as the resistance soldering we perform is not under a microscope
To assemble products in accordance with established standards.
Prior resistance Soldering and solder iron experience a plus. However, we are willing to train those individuals that are a good fit.
1. Solder pins and connectors using resistance soldering units and solder irons in accordance with production guidelines.
2. Read and understand drawings, pick list, bills of material.
3. Use measuring tools.
4. Work with all cable types, including temperature-sensitive dielectric and aluminum jacketed cable
5. Perform spot checks of products to ensure adherence to approved quality standards.
6. Notify management of product discrepancies or equipment malfunctions.
7. Adhere to established company policies and procedures paying special attention to safety regulations.
8. Wear personal protective equipment in accordance with training guidelines.
9. Perform other related duties as assigned.
10. Familiar with J.STD-001 and IPC-620
Oral Communication Skills
Written Communication Skills
Figure and Math Aptitude
Ability to lift up to 10 pounds
Degree: High School Diploma or Equivalent