Our client in Alpharetta is currently seeking multiple experienced hand soldering experts for their 1st and 2nd shift to do fine soldering on push-pull circular connectors and cable assemblies . All Soldering Candidates must have at least 2 year's experience hand soldering.
Responsibilities of the Solderer:
- Fine pitch soldering of push-pull circular connectors and cable assemblies
- Reads instructions, such as work orders, diagrams, and wire lists to determine materials needed and sequence of assembly.
Requirements for the Solderer:
- H.S. Diploma or GED equivalent
- 2+ years of fine-pitch soldering experience
- Fine attention to detail
- Honest, reliable and hardworking
- Full understanding of cable assemblies - certification a big advantage
- Hiring priority provided to individuals with electronics certification(s)
- Must pass solder test
- Soldering Certification is a advantageous. J-STD-100 / IPC Certification