Stockroom 1st Shift
Sorry, this particular job is closed. But feel free to fill out a General ApplicationSearch Jobs
Stockroom 1st Shift
Title:Stockroom 1st Shift
We Are Immediately Seeking Multiple Inventory Control Associates In The Gainesville, GA Area!!
Starting Pay Rate: $14.00/hr
Shift Schedule: 7:00am-3:30pm (Monday-Friday)
These roles are TEMP-TO-PERM opportunities!!
Our Client is the leading global provider of advanced processing systems and services to the Poultry, Meat and Fish industries. They are looking for a Stockroom Attendant whose responsibilities may include a variety of warehouse duties, including receiving, order pulling, and shipping to meet scheduled requirements. This position requires communication with other departments within the company, (primarily Purchasing, Spare Parts, Assembly/Manufacturing and Quality), as well as with vendors and delivery drivers.
- Complete work assignments in a timely manner as agreed upon
- Handle duties of primary job function, to include:
- Supplier Goods Receiving – Unload trucks and receive incoming materials and parts from suppliers and subcontract vendors through a barcode system.
- Count items received and check against packing lists, recording any discrepancies.
- Prepare receiving reports and note any shortages or damages. Expedite parts as needed.
- Deliver packages and supplies to internal departments.
- Production Goods Receiving – Receive incoming parts from manufacturing using an RF scanner.
- Count items and take necessary steps to handle shortages.
- Ensure proper labeling of all parts.
- Stock items to shelves, racks, or vertical lift. Expedite parts as needed.
- Order Picker – Pull stored material and parts for shop order issues and assembly work orders based on a dispatch list.
- Count items and properly identify and protect parts.
- Transport parts to the appropriate production area location. Pull and deliver back orders to shop floor.
- Spare Parts – Pick parts for spare parts orders using an RF scanner.
- Assemble and pack parts and sub assemblies in a method that prevents damage.
- Weigh and ship outgoing packages to customers, expediting as needed. Must be able to use UPS Worldship, Fed Ex, and DHL software.
- Order supplies and packaging materials.
- Report defective materials or questionable conditions to Supervisor
- Provide training and instruction to inexperienced personnel
- Operate any equipment needed to perform the job
- Document problems and suggest improvements, acting to improve timeliness or reduce costs
- Identify and separate defective parts and handle stock adjustments to inventory as appropriate
- Complete Product Improvement Process forms to document problems
- Assist with the cycle count process, as needed
- Read and interpret Design drawings and perform quality inspection, when required
- Cross training in other Stockroom & Shipping positions as needed, based on workload
- Participate in Department training and meetings as appropriate
- Know and follow the company procedure manual and safety rules
- Any other activities deemed necessary by the department manager
- High school diploma or GED
- Previous warehouse and forklift experience
- Basic knowledge of SAP or other business system, preferably to include RF scanners
- The ability to work with co-workers, customers, and vendors in a courteous and tactful manner to resolve problems
- The ability to concentrate, handle pressure, meet deadlines, and pay attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and communication skills required
- A motivated, self-starter with the ability to follow directions and complete assignments with minimal supervision.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills, the ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects.
- Maintain professional appearance/demeanor and a positive attitude under stress
If you are interested in applying for this job directly please send your resume to: email@example.com.
- General Helper in Acton MA
- Wire Harness Assembly Specialist in Hudson NH
- Quality Management System Coordinator in Hudson NH
- Assembler 2 in Hudson NH
- Vial Capper Machine in Vineland
- Mid Day Forklift in Bridgeton
- Electronic Assembler in Alpharetta GA
- Fire Protection and Detection System Designer in Wilmington NC
- Inventory Control Clerk 1 in Olive Branch MS
- Accounts Receivable in Memphis TN
- Assembler in Ayer MA
- Maintenance Supervisor in
- Warehouse Associate in Oxford MA
- CNC Machinist in
- Electrical Engineering Technician in Plymouth MN
- Engineering Technician Sr in Plymouth MN
- Mechanical Engineering Technician in Plymouth MN
- Surface Mount Machine Technician in New Hope MN
- Electronics Assembler in New Hope MN
- Quality Engineer in Dawsonville GA
- IT Operations Engineer II in Milford MA
- Unit Manager in Newnan GA
- Sanitation Operator in
- Technical Service Technician 1 in Chelmsford MA
- Engineer in Plymouth MN
- Engineer in Plymouth MN
- Incoming Inspector in Merrimack NH
- Customer Service in
- Technician in Chaska MN
- Tooling Engineer in McBee SC
- Entry Level Maintenance Mechanic - Sanitation Technician in
- Material Handler 1st shift in Westborough MA
- Quality Inspector II - EM OR RII in Westborough MA
- Software Engineer in Suwanee GA
- Field Application Technician in Duluth GA
- MRB Coordinator in Westborough MA
- Quality Control Technician in Carlsbad CA
- Quality Engineer in
- Quality Tech in Memphis TN
- Assistant Traffic Manager in Galloway TN
- Customer Service Representative in Suwanee GA
- EM Assembly in Alpharetta GA
- Laser Machine Operator 2nd Shift in Flowery Branch GA
- Operations Manager in Southborough MA
- Electrical Assembly Technician in Suwanee GA
- Business Development Manager in Attleboro MA
- Tech Support Engineer (Data Operations Manager) in Portsmouth NH
- Lead Human Factors Engineer in Portsmouth NH
- CNC Programmer in Alpharetta GA
- Machine Operator - 1st & 2nd Shift in Newton MA
- Americas Demand Generation Coordinator in Milford MA
- Material Handler II in Milford MA
- Production Chemistry Technician II in Golden CO
- Mechanical Designer in Alpharetta GA
- Assembler I, 1st Shift in Fitchburg MA
- Panel Wiring Technician in Alpharetta GA
- Service and Repair Technician in Oakdale MN
- Rollomatic Operator in Memphis TN
- Rollomatic Setup Tech (LEAD) in Memphis TN
- CNC Turning Center Operator in Memphis TN
- CNC Turning Center Lead in Memphis TN
- Mechanical Engineer in Merrimack NH
- Controls Engineer in Jasper GA
- Controls Engineer in Spartanburg SC
- Warehouse Operator in Natick MA
- BTO Large Operator in Natick MA
- Embedded Software Engineer in Portsmouth NH
- Systems Engineer in Portsmouth NH
- Repair Technician in Amherst NH
- Program Manager in Ham Lake MN
- Recruiter in Clear Water MN
- Packer in Lawrenceville GA
- Machine Operator III in Keene NH
- Fleet Manager in Everett MA
- 3rd shift Maintenance Technician in Fairburn GA
- Accounts Payable Coordinator in Milford MA
- Customer Service in Memphis TN
- Material Handler in Londonderry NH
- Stockroom 1st Shift in Gainesville GA
- Stockroom- 3rd Shift in Gainesville GA
- Continuous Improvement Engineer in Newnan GA
- Sales Engineer in Suwanee GA
- Field Service Engineer in Suwanee GA
- IT Coordinator in Memphis TN
- Director, Program in Brooklyn Park MN
- Program Manager in Chaska MN
- Project Design Engineer in Gainesville GA
- Design Assurance Engineer in St. Paul MN
- Accounting Admin in Gainesville GA
- Picker-2nd Shift in Lawrenceville GA
- Forklift Operator-1st shift in Lawrenceville GA
- Picker-1st Shift in Lawrenceville GA
- Quality Inspector in Alpharetta GA
- Solderer in Hudson NH
- Molding Process Engineer in Clover SC
- Shipping and Receiving - 1st shift in Mount Laurel NJ
- SMT RMA in Nashua NH
- Shipping - 1st Shift in Vineland NJ
- Field Service Technician in Midwest
- Mechanical Technician in Bedford NH