Stockroom- 2nd Shift
Sorry, this particular job is closed. But feel free to fill out a General ApplicationSearch Jobs
Stockroom- 2nd Shift
Title:Stockroom- 2nd Shift
We Are Immediately Seeking A 2nd Shift Stockroom Attendant In The Gainesville, GA Area!!
This is a TEMP-TO-PERM to perm position with an established and growing client of ours in a TEMPERATURE CONTROLLED environment!!
If you have experience in warehousing and forklift operation and are interested in working with a great company. Please apply today!
Description - Stockroom Attendant:
Our Client is the leading global provider of advanced processing systems and services to the Poultry, Meat and Fish industries. They are looking for a Stockroom Attendant whose responsibilities may include a variety of warehouse duties, including receiving, order pulling, and shipping to meet scheduled requirements. This position requires communication with other departments within the company, (primarily Purchasing, Spare Parts, Assembly/Manufacturing and Quality), as well as with vendors and delivery drivers.
We have multiple shifts availabel
1st shift schedule: 7:30 am - 3:00 pm
3rd shift 11:30 pm to 7:30 am (Monday-Friday)
Pay is: $14.00 an hour for 1st and $15 for 3rd
- Complete work assignments in a timely manner as agreed upon
- Handle duties of primary job function, to include:
- Supplier Goods Receiving – Unload trucks and receive incoming materials and parts from suppliers and subcontract vendors through a barcode system.
- Count items received and check against packing lists, recording any discrepancies.
- Prepare receiving reports and note any shortages or damages. Expedite parts as needed.
- Deliver packages and supplies to internal departments.
- Production Goods Receiving – Receive incoming parts from manufacturing using an RF scanner.
- Count items and take necessary steps to handle shortages.
- Ensure proper labeling of all parts.
- Stock items to shelves, racks, or vertical lift. Expedite parts as needed.
- Order Picker – Pull stored material and parts for shop order issues and assembly work orders based on a dispatch list.
- Count items and properly identify and protect parts.
- Transport parts to the appropriate production area location. Pull and deliver back orders to shop floor.
- Spare Parts – Pick parts for spare parts orders using an RF scanner.
- Assemble and pack parts and sub assemblies in a method that prevents damage.
- Weigh and ship outgoing packages to customers, expediting as needed. Must be able to use UPS Worldship, Fed Ex, and DHL software.
- Order supplies and packaging materials.
- Report defective materials or questionable conditions to Supervisor
- Provide training and instruction to inexperienced personnel
- Operate any equipment needed to perform the job
- Document problems and suggest improvements, acting to improve timeliness or reduce costs
- Identify and separate defective parts and handle stock adjustments to inventory as appropriate
- Complete Product Improvement Process forms to document problems
- Assist with the cycle count process, as needed
- Read and interpret Design drawings and perform quality inspection, when required
- Cross training in other Stockroom & Shipping positions as needed, based on workload
- Participate in Department training and meetings as appropriate
- Know and follow the company procedure manual and safety rules
- Any other activities deemed necessary by the department manager
- High school diploma or GED
- Previous warehouse and forklift experience
- Basic knowledge of SAP or other business system, preferably to include RF scanners
- The ability to work with co-workers, customers, and vendors in a courteous and tactful manner to resolve problems
- The ability to concentrate, handle pressure, meet deadlines, and pay attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and communication skills required
- A motivated, self-starter with the ability to follow directions and complete assignments with minimal supervision.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills, the ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects.
- Maintain professional appearance/demeanor and a positive attitude under stress
If you are interested in being considered for this opportunity immediately, please send your resume to us directly at: email@example.com.
- HR Director in Clear Water MN
- Solder Lead in New Hope MN
- Forklift Operator - 1st shift in Vineland NJ
- Bilingual Customer Service Representative in Franklin MA
- 2nd Shift Production Technician in Chaska MN
- Labeler-Organizer in Acton MA
- Assembler in Acton MA
- Inventory Clerk in Acton MA
- Inside Instrument Sales Specialist in Milford MA
- Process Engineer in Milford NH
- Assembler in Suwanee GA
- Process Engineer in Charlotte NC
- Sr Technician in Manchester NH
- Automation Technician in Suwanee GA
- Material Handler in Central Manchester CT
- Customer Service Rep in Flowery Branch GA
- Test Engineer in Chaska MN
- Utility Operator 2nd Shift in Canton GA
- Sales Operations Coordinator in Milford MA
- Wheel Balancer 1st Shift in Canton GA
- Customer Service Rep in DULUTH GA
- MIG Welder in Flowery Branch GA
- Designer-Sr. Designer - Agribusiness-Industrial in Plymouth MN
- Technical Documentation Graphic Artist in Chaska MN
- Mechanical Assembler in Somersworth NH
- Rehrig - Maintenance Tech in Lawrenceville GA
- Electro-Mechanical Assembler in Suwanee GA
- Structural Technician in Sioux Falls SD
- Medical Authorization Specialist in Cordova TN
- Quality Control Technician in Carlsbad CA
- Senior Structural Engineer- Agribusiness-Industrial in Plymouth MN
- Structural Designer in Plymouth MN
- Entry Level Structural Engineer in Plymouth MN
- Structural Technician in Plymouth MN
- Electronics Test Tech in Suwanee GA
- IT Tech in New Hope MN
- Multiple Machine Operator 2nd Shift in Canton GA
- Wheel Cell Operator 2nd Shift in Canton GA
- Wheel Balancer 2nd Shift in Canton GA
- Electro-Mechanical Assembler in Kennesaw GA
- Customs Compliance Specialist in Memphis TN
- Recruiter in Memphis TN
- DMG Lathe Machinist - 2nd Shift in Flowery Branch GA
- Master Scheduler in Lancaster NH
- Part time IT Support in Duluth GA
- General Warehouse Associate in Suwanee GA
- Stockroom- 3rd Shift in Gainesville GA
- Stockroom 1st Shift in Gainesville GA
- Stockroom- 2nd Shift in Gainesville GA
- Controls Engineer in Athens GA
- Supplier Quality Engineer in Chelmsford MA
- Associate Technician Production Operations in West Sacramento CA
- Shipping & Receiving in Suwanee GA
- Assembler in Suwanee GA
- Senior Quality Design Engineer in Milford MA
- Controls Engineer in Suwanee GA
- Manufacturing Engineer in Nashua NH
- Production Supervisor in Newnan GA
- Staff Mechanical Engineer in Fort Worth TX
- Press Brake Operator in Duluth GA
- Maintenance Mechanic in Fall River MA
- Chief Civil Engineer in Weymouth NH
- Material Handler in Memphis TN
- Temp Help-Credit Analyst in Duluth GA
- Productions Ops Tech II in Milford MA
- ISO 13485 Auditor in Bloomington MN
- Calibration Tech in Hudson MA
- Laboratory Technician in Miami FL
- QC Analyst in Miami FL
- Stamping Press Operator in Marlborough MA
- Production Technician in West Sacramento CA
- Manufacturing Scientist in Carlsbad CA
- Document Control Specialist in Carlsbad CA
- Senior-Lead Architect, Data And Machine-Deep Learning Platforms in San Jose CA
- Shipping Lead in Westborough MA
- Maintenance Technician in Morrow GA
- Mechanical Assember in Plymouth MN
- Brazer in Buford GA
- EM Design Engineer in Attleboro MA
- Press Operator Assistant in Memphis TN
- Business Systems Analyst in Bloomington MN
- Bench Repair Technician in Alpharetta GA
- Picker in Memphis TN
- Packer in Memphis TN
- Advanced Coordinator, Global Documentation Services in Brea CA
- continuation Engineer- Design-Drafter in Andover MA
- SMT Operator III in Westboro MA
- Machine Equipment Operator - 1st & 2nd Shift in Flowery Branch GA
- Production Planner in Gainesville GA
- Packer-Shipper in Sutton MA
- Quality Tech in Memphis TN
- Service Technician in Franklin MA
- Estimator - Pre-Construction Manager in Atlanta GA
- Material Handler in Memphis TN
- Talent Development Coordinator in Milford MA
- Field Controls Technician in Midwest CA
- Material Handler in Marlborough MA
- Electro-Mechanical Technician in Norcross GA
- Conformal Coating in New Hope MN
- Cycle Count Associate in Jefferson GA