Test & Validation Assistant
The Davis Companies is searching for a Test and Validation Assistant for one of their large consumer products manufacturers in the north metro. This opportunity would be contract to hire and working with a world class organization!
Responsibilities of Test and Validation Assistant:
- Support prototype, development, and validation parts ordering (Internally and externally sourced components)
- Receives, warehouses, and distribute test parts from vendors to required test location.
- Source, assemble, and create packages of parts into kits for the completion of validation tests.
- Maintains inventory control of test parts
- Test plan status tracking and communication.
- Communicate between design, validation, project, test lab, fabrication, and field test as necessary to complete the test.
- Understands the basic technical aspect of the test and its requirements
Requirements of Test and Validation Assistant:
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), Outlook, SharePoint, and ERP with strong experience in Microsoft Excel preferred
- Component assembly of mechanical systems
- Ability to operate forklift equipment preferred
- Two–year degree preferred, High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Knowledge of automotive or mechanical systems preferred