Test Technician I (PCB)
Our client in Westboro is searching for a PCB Test Tech.
Job Summary of the PCB Test Technician:
Performs a wide variety of highly technical electronic test activities, troubleshooting, and repair of Printed Circuit Board Assemblies (PCBAs) and electro-mechanical assemblies.
Essential Functions of the PCB Test Technician
- Uses standard test equipment and written procedures to test electromechanical parts, sub-assemblies, and finished goods
- Works from specifications, technical manuals, schematics and written/verbal instruction
- Reads and understands electronic diagnostic data
- Uses a variety of test equipment including oscilloscopes, signal generators and other input/output electronic test devices and troubleshoot down to the component level
- Communicates technical problems encountered with supervisor
- Compiles and records test results
- Takes initiative to identify problems and recommend solutions
Qualifications / Basic Job Requirements of the PCB Test Technician:
- Technical school graduate or ASEE
- Four years experience in a manufacturing environment testing and troubleshooting complex PCBAs and electro-mechanical assemblies.
- RF experience preferred
- Ability to read and understand schematics and diagnostic data
- Proficient with test equipment (oscilloscopes, signal generators and other input/output electronic test devices)
- Strong attention to detail, focus, and highest standards for quality
- Experience working effectively coworkers and customers
- Good communication skills (English), both written and verbal
Contract to Perm