Test Technician II
Our client in the Shrewsbury/Westboro area is looking for a Test Technician on 1st shift.
Duties and Responsibilities of the Test Technician:
- Uses standard test equipment and written procedures to test electro-mechanical parts, sub-assemblies, and finished goods.
- Works from specifications, technical manuals, schematics and written/verbal instruction.
- Uses a variety of test equipment including oscilloscopes, signal generators and other input/output electronic test devices.
- Discusses technical problems encountered with supervisor.
- Compiles and records test results.
Qualifications of the Test Technician:
- High School diploma or equivalent degree.
- 1-3 years’ experience testing electro-mechanical parts.
- Proficient with test equipment (oscilloscopes, signal generators and other input/output electronic test devices).
- Strong attention to detail, focus, and highest standards for quality.
- Good communication skills (English), both written and verbal.
- Must be able to read and understand diagnostic data.
- Performs repetitive duties to test, troubleshoot and repair a wide variety of electro-mechanical products.
- Approximately 90% of the work is performed in a precision, light industrial production area. The remaining time will be spent in office and warehouse areas.
1st shift: 7am-3:30pm
Contract to Hire