Our client is seeking a Test Technician to service and repair load bank and power generator equipment at customer sites as well as within the Manufacturing facility in the Duluth area.
Pay rate is starting at $17.00 - 25/hr depending on experience
On 1st shift from 7:00 AM - 3:30 PM with available OT.
This is a great temp to hire position that offers a lot of growth potential.
Responsibilities of Test Technician
- Examining, testing and repair of load bank equipment and power generators in the shop
- Respond to customer inquiries via phone and email systems
- Collecting timely and accurate data in the customer management system with a focus on resolution of the issue
- Parts ordering for job site including quoting, write up, inspection and shipping as needed
- Accurate and timely completion of service reports and results
- Answering Emergency After hours calls on a monthly, rotating basis
Requirements of the Test Technician
- 3-5 years of experience with industrial control panels, load banks, power generators, and/or field supply systems
- Associates degree in Electrical Engineering and/or relevant experience
- Experience with PLC's and troubleshooting equipment including voltmeters and oscilloscopes
- Familiarity with MS Word, Outlook, Excel, Access and AutoCAD
- Ability to work inside or outside in varied environmental conditions and inclement weather
- Ability to sit, stand, kneel, bend, climb and work from awkward positions; sometimes for extended period
If you would like to apply directly, please send your resume to Pamee Yang at Pyang@daviscos.com