Our client is seeking a Test Technician to service and repair load bank and power generator equipment at customer sites as well as within the Manufacturing facility in the Duluth area.
This is a great temp to hire position that offers a lot of growth potential.
Responsibilities of Test Technician
- Examining, testing and repair of load bank equipment and power generators in the shop
- Respond to customer inquiries via phone and email systems
- Collecting timely and accurate data in the customer management system with a focus on resolution of the issue
- Parts ordering for job site including quoting, write up, inspection and shipping as needed
- Accurate and timely completion of service reports and results
- Answering Emergency After hours calls on a monthly, rotating basis
Requirements of the Test Technician
- 3-5 years of experience with industrial control panels, load banks, power generators, and/or field supply systems
- Associates degree in Electrical Engineering and/or relevant experience
- Experience with PLC's and troubleshooting equipment including voltmeters and oscilloscopes
- Familiarity with MS Word, Outlook, Excel, Access and AutoCAD
- Ability to work inside or outside in varied environmental conditions and inclement weather
- Ability to sit, stand, kneel, bend, climb and work from awkward positions; sometimes for extended periods