We have an immediate opening for a 1st shift Test Technician at our manufacturing facility in Acton, Ma. We offer excellent pay, growth/training, company culture and benefits!
The ideal individual will help continuously improve our process while producing a quality product. This is an excellent opportunity to join our growing and energetic team.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Use tools and equipment that are common to the HVAC Industry
- Use tools and equipment that are common to the Electrical industry
- Responsible for troubleshooting electrical and refrigeration systems.
- Maintain tools, parts, equipment and supplies in clean and safe condition
- Maintain detailed and organized records of test documentation and customer
- requirement documents.
- Improve, document and implement new test procedures and documentation.
- Diagnoses, repairs and calibrates complex cascade refrigeration and electrical
- systems on our environmental test chambers
Skills & Requirements:
- EPA Refrigerant Certification is preferred.
- With limited supervision and quality work ethic, function as a member of a
- customer-driven team whose goal is to ensure that product quality requirements have been achieved.
- Able to work in a shop environment with a medium level noise and metal dust.
- 2+ years experience in a similar field is required.
- Ability to work well under pressure, to adhere to deadlines and the ability to be flexible.
- Ability to operate assigned equipment safely and efficiently.
- Ability to keep record of time spent on a work order.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to work on cross-functional teams and get along with others.