Are you a Test Technician with medical device and debugging experience who is looking for a new opportunity in the Lowell , MA are?
We have a great opportunity you are going to want to hear more about!
This is a 1st shift opportunity. Pay: $21-25/hour DOE
What you will need to know working as the Test Technician
- Ability to read schematics
- Experience utilizing an Oscilloscope, DMM (Hipot experience preferred)
- Must have a background in medical equipment testing and debugging down o the component level
- An understanding of the mechanical level as well as electrical.
- High school diploma or GED
- A minimum of 3 years testing experience
- Prior experience working with Testing equipment
- Experience in an ISO environment preferred
A recognized leader in the staffing industry for the past 30 years, DAVIS Companies partners with top employers both locally and nationally. They choose us because of our reputation for finding high quality talent, fast, but also our experience for evaluating and representing the best candidates in the marketplace. Being a ClearyRated, Best of Staffing Award recipient 7 years in a row for exceptional client and talent service means we make every effort to provide updates and feedback to candidates at each stage of the process as we appreciate how stressful looking for a new role can be. With offices in Marlborough, MA, Manchester, NH, Suwanee, GA, Minneapolis, MN, Vineland, NJ and Memphis, TN, we put great people to work at great companies.