TIG Welder - Flowery Branch, GA
Our Client in the Flowery Branch, GA area is looking for skilled TIG Welders.
This position is for 1st shift: 6:00 AM to 2:30 PM Mon.-Fri.
$20-22 an hour based on experience.
- Proficient in TIG.
- Experience welding on Aluminum and/or Stainless Steel
- Interpretation of mechanical drawings, including weld requirement symbology
- Knowledge of wire and filler materials applications for various steel alloys, aluminum, and some exotic materials
- Working knowledge of fixturing and weld set up parameters (amps, volts, etc.)
- Conventional and precision measuring instruments
- Process inspection, certification, and documentation
- Welding equipment maintenance
- Finish grinding applications using manual and power tools
- General safety and housekeeping duties
- Report defective materials or questionable conditions to Supervisor.
- Complete tasks as directed by manufacturing schedules with minimal supervision.
- Ability to become forklift certified
- Participate in Department training and meetings as appropriate
- Cross training of other positions as needed for coverage
- Pull parts weekly from pick sheet for next week’s production
- Assist with inventory as needed
- Other duties as assigned
- High School diploma or general education degree (GED)
- or equivalent combination of education and 2 to 3 years of welding experience.
- Must be able to pass a welding test.
- AWS Certification a plus but not required
If you, or someone you know may be interested in this position and would like to be considered immediately, please send your resume to us directly at: email@example.com or call us directly at 470-655-4816.