TIG Welder Description:
Our Client in the Flowery Branch GA area is looking for skilled Welders. They are a major player in the automotive industry and support companies like BMW, Mercedes, and Volkswagen. Our client is growing leaps and bounds and is seeking highly skilled TIG welders to join their team.
This position is for 1st shift $18-$20 an hour based on experience and is a temp to hire opportunity.
- Proficient in TIG.
- Interpretation of mechanical drawings, including weld requirement symbolism
- Knowledge of wire and filler materials applications for various steel alloys, aluminum, and some exotic materials
- Working knowledge of fixtures and weld set up parameters (amps, volts, etc.)
- Conventional and precision measuring instruments
- Process inspection, certification, and documentation
- Welding equipment maintenance
- Finish grinding applications using manual and power tools
- General safety and housekeeping duties
- Report defective materials or questionable conditions to Supervisor.
- Complete tasks as directed by manufacturing schedules with minimal supervision.
- Ability to become forklift certified
- Participate in Department training and meetings as appropriate
- Cross training of other positions as needed for coverage
- Pull parts weekly from pick sheet for next week’s production
- Assist with inventory as needed
- Other duties as assigned
- High School diploma or general education degree (GED)
- or equivalent combination of education and 2 to 3 years of welding experience.
- Must be able to pass a welding test.
- Working experience with food processing equipment is a plus, but not required.
If you would like to apply directly, please send your resume to Pamee Yang at email@example.com