Our Client in the Gainesville GA area is looking for skilled TIG Welders.
This position is for 1st shift $18-$21an hour based on experience.
- Proficient in TIG.
- Interpretation of mechanical drawings, including weld requirement symbology
- Knowledge of wire and filler materials applications for various steel alloys, aluminum, and some exotic materials
- Working knowledge of fixturing and weld set up parameters (amps, volts, etc.)
- Conventional and precision measuring instruments
- Process inspection, certification, and documentation
- Welding equipment maintenance
- Finish grinding applications using manual and power tools
- General safety and housekeeping duties
- Report defective materials or questionable conditions to Supervisor.
- Complete tasks as directed by manufacturing schedules with minimal supervision.
- Ability to become forklift certified
- Participate in Department training and meetings as appropriate
- Cross training of other positions as needed for coverage
- Pull parts weekly from pick sheet for next week’s production
- Assist with inventory as needed
- Other duties as assigned
- High School diploma or general education degree (GED)
- or equivalent combination of education and 2 to 3 years of welding experience.
- Must be able to pass a welding test.
- Working experience with food processing equipment is a plus, but not required.
If you would like to be considered for this role please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org