We are currently seeking a TIG Welder for our client in Norcross, GA. The welder will be responsible for welding aluminum structures.
- Develops welding and fabrication projects by analyzing work orders, prints, and completed assembly; calculating requirements; determining appropriate welding techniques.
- Fabricates components by using equipment to clean, prepare, cut, burn, and weld pieces; setting-up and measuring assemblies; selecting appropriate method.
- Verifies welding results by inspecting and testing welds.
- Maintains safe work environment by following procedures; complying with legal regulations.
- Experienced TIG welder (Miller and Lincoln Welding equipment)
- Welding and Fabrication experience
- Equipment Maintenance
- Use of Power Tools