Receiving & Shipping
Deliver, package, ship and receive materials timely and accurately.
This is a temp to hire and full time position.
1st shift 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Pay Rate: $16.00/hr
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist in unloading of FedEx, UPS and Trailers of inbound merchandise.
- Receive all merchandise daily that is received from all vendors
- Check all receipts that what is received matches the vendor packing list.
- Enter all receipts into ERP and make sure they are accurate.
- Separate back orders and special orders so they can be shipped out the same day or by the start of the following day.
- Help Put away merchandise.
- Work with purchasing department to resolve in problems that may occur in receiving.
- Maintain a clean work area daily.
- Help in Picking & Packing when required.
- Ability to communicate in English
- 1 year of Forklift experience, Cherry picker etc.
- Ability to use basic math skills including addition, subtraction, multiplication and division.
- Computer and Computer skills (use of Microsoft Office products)
- Knowledge of inventory control, cycle counting processes and procedures
- High Attention to Detail
- Must be a trained and qualified forklift operator
- Ability to read and understand all safety operating procedures
- Able to consistently lift 50 pounds
- High School Education
- At least one year of similar work experience
If interested please send your resume to email@example.com