Sorry, this particular job is closed. But feel free to fill out a General ApplicationSearch Jobs
We are currently seeking a Welder for a position in Duluth, GA. The Welder welds metal parts together using specified wire welding processes, and performs related tasks such as finishing and grinding.
Responsibilities of the Welder
- Uses MIG welder to assemble fabricated metal products in an efficient manner to maximize production.
- Operates the equipment in a safe manner and reports hazards associated with the equipment or it’s operators to the Welding Supervisor.
- Produces strong penetrated welds that are smooth, non-porous, and consistent.
- Follows required procedures and uses appropriate jogs and fixtures to assist in the fabrication process.
- Maintains/produces a level of output that will minimize production delays.
- Cleans and maintains an orderly work area.
- Communicates effectively with other workers and with Supervisors to direct product flow.
- Assist other individuals in area when needed.
- Must be able to communicate (read, write and speak) the English language clearly
Requirements of the Welder
- Knowledge of the welding process and equipment.
- Ability to weld vertical, flat, and overhead welds with a good penetration and quality appearance.
- Ability to operate a plasma cutter and acetylene torches.
- Good communications skills relative to supervisor and other related departments.
- Math skills including fractions and angles.
- Ability to read tape measures and angle finders.
- Ability to read blueprint drawings and cut lists.
- Ability to lift 100 pounds; 50 pounds with some regularity.
- Physical ability to work and weld in awkward positions such as kneeling, lying down, and overhead.
- Ability to climb and work from a ladder.
- Ability to operate various shop tools (including power and manually operated).
- Trained in overhead crane operation.
This is a first shift position (7 AM - 3:30 PM) with an average of 10 hours OT each week. The pay rate is between $15 and $17 per hour depending on results of weld test.
If you would be interested in applying for this position directly, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Packaging technician in Sutton MA
- Regulatory Affairs Coordinator in Plymouth MN
- Shipper-Receiver in Marlborough MA
- Buyer in Millington TN
- Manufacturing Technician Process in Nashua NH
- Manufacturing Technician Product in Nashua NH
- Engineering Technician in Manchester NH
- Rework-Repair Specialist in Manchester NH
- Temporary Jr. Buyer in Milford MA
- Field Service Technician in Memphis TN
- Sales Assistant in Memphis TN
- Assistant Project Manager - Mechanical Design in Memphis TN
- Mechanical Engineer in Memphis TN
- Customer Service Representative in Memphis TN
- Warehouse Order Picker in Suwanee GA
- Shipping Clerk in Suwanee GA
- Shipping - Receiving Clerk in Memphis TN
- Team Leader - Production Supervisor in Arlington TN
- Technical Recruiter - NH in Manchester NH
- NDT Level II Technician in Rutherfordton NC
- Setup Clerk in Suwanee GA
- CNC Machinist in Boylston MA
- Crater-Packer in MA
- Lab Assistant I in Memphis TN
- MRB Analyst in Central Manchester CT
- Lapping Machine Operator in Millbury MA
- Winding Technician in Somersworth NH
- Mechanical Assembler in Somersworth NH
- Administrative Assistant in Seattle WA
- Field Machining Technician in Suwanee GA
- Welder in Dahlonega GA
- Equipment Installation Technician in Middletown CT
- HR Consultant IV in Lowell MA
- Director of Finance in Newton MA
- Regulatory Affairs Specialist in Roseville MN
- Office Coordinator in East Boston MA
- HRIS Analyst in Lowell MA
- Electrical Assembler in Boxborough MA
- Forklift Operator in Buford GA
- Buyer in MA
- Sr R&D Technician in Eden Prairie MN
- Piping Designer in Alpharetta GA
- Electronic Assembler in Alpharetta GA
- Quality Inspector in Jefferson GA
- Contract Sourcer in Milford MA
- Terminal Clerk in Oxford MA
- TIG Welder in Flowery Branch GA
- Logistics Coordinator in Norwood MA
- Mechanical Technician in Sharpsburg PA
- Distribution Assoc II - Forklift Drivers in Memphis TN
- Lab and Tire Test Technician in Suwanee GA
- Hone operator in Los Alamitos CA
- Welder 2nd Shift in Alpharetta GA
- NDT Level II Inspector in Central Manchester CT
- Purchasing Manager in Norcross GA
- Manufacturing Project Engineer in Flowery Branch GA
- SEO Manager in Milford MA
- Machine Technician in Suwanee GA
- Electrical Engineer in Norcross GA
- Senior Compensation Analyst in Lowell MA
- Structural Designer in Alpharetta GA
- Field Service Technician in Suwanee GA
- Test Operator in Nashua NH
- Production Inspector II in Nashua NH
- SI Assembler II in Nashua NH
- Account Executive MA in Marlboro MA
- Electrical Assembly Technician in Norcross GA
- Mechanical Assembly Technician in Norcross GA
- Shipping and Logistics Specialist in Glen MS
- Senior Project Mechanical Engineer in Decatur GA
- Logistics Manager in MA
- Machinist in New Castle DE
- Manufacturing Engineer in Malborough MA
- Quality Engineer in Fall River MA
- Project Engineer in Gainesville GA
- Stockroom- 2nd Shift in Gainesville GA
- Quality Engineer in Fairburn GA
- CNC Programmer in Atlanta GA
- Mechanical Designer in Memphis TN
- Catheter Assembler in Marlborough MA
- Machine Operator II in Nashua NH
- Quality Technician in Littleton MA
- Human Resource Manager in Memphis TN
- Branch Operations Manager in Memphis TN
- Engineering Program Manager in Atlanta GA
- Medical Lab Technologist - Medical Technologist in Norwood MA
- Rework Operator in Nashua NH
- Maintenance Mechanic in North Dighton MA
- Drafter in Waltham MA
- International Trade Compliance in Ashland MA
- QUALITY CONTROL TECHNICIAN in Beverly MA
- RF Design Engineer in Beverly MA
- EM Assembler II in Westborough MA
- RMA Technician in Alpharetta GA
- Maintenance Assistant in Los Alamitos CA
- Lead Electrical Control Panel Technician - Final Testing in Plymouth MN
- CNC Machinist in Kennesaw GA
- Quality Engineer in Sturbridge MA
- 1st Shift General Laborer in Gloucester City NJ
- Account Payable Clerk in Vineland NJ