We are looking for a Welder who must Be able to GTAW (TIG) Weld on Pipe and pass a preliminary weld coupon test and 6G test.
M-Th, 6am-5pm. Friday OT required and currently mandatory (6am-3pm).
$15-$17/hr depending on skill level and experience
- Pulse Arc GMAW (MIG) welding carbon steel pressure vessels, heat exchangers, and pipe.
- GTAW (TIG) Welding for Stainless Steel.
- Perform fit-ups and weld outs.
- Ability to read engineering drawings and fabricate to print.
- Use of measuring tools, tapes, calipers, etc.
- Ability to use hoist and overhead / jib crane.
- Ability to speak and write in English
- Ability to continuously lift 45 lbs through out the work day
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- Must have a good work ethic, positive attitude and willingness to learn
- Must pass a drug and background check
- Must be 18 years or older
If you would like for your resume to be reviewed immediately, please send to us directly at: email@example.com