We are currently seeking a skilled Welder for a position in the Snellville area. The Fabricator will perform fabrication on equipment; electrical panel and hydraulic equipment and also Perform some welding and painting. The Fabricator is a Temp to Hire opportunity.
Responsibilities of the Fabricator/Welder:
- Develops welding and fabrication projects by analyzing work orders, prints, and completed assembly; calculating requirements; determining appropriate welding techniques.
- Fabricate equipment by cutting, burning, and welding various metals.
- Use machine and hand tools to cut and form pieces to required dimensions.
- Piping equipment to specs.
- Cleaning and painting of equipment.
- Wiring electrical components on equipment and assemble piping.
- May assist in another location of the plant if needed.
- Responsible for keeping shop clean, returning materials and tools back to correct location.
- May be assigned to conduct equipment performance test.
- May drive forklift (forklift training available).
- Cooperation to work in different shops if duties are assigned.
Requirements of the Fabricator/Welder:
- 2+ years experience in a Fabrication role including cutting, welding, assembling and wiring.
- Experience with machine and hand tools
- Welding and Fabrication experience
- Must be able to read and understand mechanical and electrical blueprints.
- May be required to work overtime as demands of workload dictate.
- Must be able to pass 3G test.
If you would like to apply directly to this position please send resume to email@example.com