Sub Arc Welder
We are currently seeking a skilled Sub Arc Welder for a position in the Snellville area. The Welder is a Temp to Hire opportunity.
Responsibilities of the Welder:
- Develops welding and fabrication projects by analyzing work orders, prints, and completed assembly; calculating requirements; determining appropriate welding techniques.
- Fabricate equipment by cutting, burning, and welding various metals.
- Use machine and hand tools to cut and form pieces to required dimensions.
- Piping equipment to specs.
- Responsible for keeping shop clean, returning materials and tools back to correct location.
- May be assigned to conduct equipment performance test.
- May drive forklift (forklift training available).
- Cooperation to work in different shops if duties are assigned.
Requirements of the Welder:
- 2+ years experience in Sub Arc Welding
- Experience with machine and hand tools
- Must be able to read and understand mechanical and electrical blueprints.
- May be required to work overtime as demands of workload dictate.
If you would like to apply directly to this position please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org