We're currently looking for a skilled Machine Operators for our client in the North Georgia area. This is a Contract to Hire opportunity.
2nd Shift openings Mon-Thur: 3pm - 1:30am
Pay rate is $15 PH
- Work from blueprints and customer specifications
- Set-up electronic balancing machines by entering operator and item numbers.
- Balance a variety of sizes of product.
- Perform regular inspection of parts and document inspection on provided forms.
- Regularly verify the accuracy of machinery set-up and document results on the proper forms.
- Apply part identification label to each part balanced.
- Place finished parts on pallets.
- Use pallet jack to move pallets.
- Stock required quantities of balance clips at the work station.
- Exercise proper care in the use of tools, equipment and materials.
- Complete required reports and records.
- Detect and report faulty equipment, defective material, improper operations and unusual conditions to supervision.
- Observe all prescribed safety rules and regulations and maintain work area in a neat and orderly condition.
Requirements of the Assembler:
- 1-2 years relevant experience machine operating experience
- H.S Diploma or GED required
- Ability to lift up to 30 pounds
- Must be able to communicate (read, write and speak) the English language clearly
If interested in applying for this full time job opportunity with a great company, please send your resume to email@example.com