Wheel Cell Operator 2nd Shift
We're currently looking for a skilled Machine Operators for our client in the North Georgia area. This is a Contract to Hire opportunity.
2nd Shift openings Mon-Thur: 3pm - 1:30am
Pay rate is $16.43 + .25 Shift diff.
- Work from blueprints and customer specifications
- Work from blueprints, customer specifications, production schedules, written and verbal instructions.
- Operate punch presses making blade sections, wrap components and set-up and operate assembly presses
- Use micrometers, rulers and other measuring devices, adjust press slide, counterbalance and other press and auxiliary systems as necessary.
- Change assembly dies, die components; adjust straighteners, coil reels, and conveyor systems.
- Interact with shop floor computer terminals to record time and production activities.
- Add or update tags on containers.
- Exercise proper care in the use of tools, equipment, and materials.
- Complete required reports and records.
- Detect and report faulty equipment, defective material, improper operations, and unusual conditions to supervision.
- Observe all prescribed safety rules and regulations and maintain work area in a neat and orderly condition.
Requirements of the Assembler:
- 1-2 years relevant experience machine operating experience
- H.S Diploma or GED required
- Ability to lift up to 30 pounds
- Must be able to communicate (read, write and speak) the English language clearly
If interested, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org