Are you looking for a new opportunity, are available immediately and have at least 3 month of electronic assembly experience? We have a new 1st shift opportunity for a Wire Assembler for you in Ayer, MA!
As the Assembler you are responsible for:
- Performs a wide variety of wire assembly operations wires any type of connectors wire type combinations to connectors of any type.
- Reads and understands wire lists and diagrams, bill of materials, and work instruction sheets.
- Ensures wire and cable assemblies are properly wired and labeled.
- Test completed assemblies for electrical shorts and/or disconnected wires.
- Measures materials using rulers and other measuring devices.
- Strips insulation off wires to exact length using automatic wire stripper.
- Operates heat gun to shrink tubing over cable where needed.
- Operates crimping machine or crimps manually as required.
- Able to correctly identify cable / components per Bill of Materials.
- Performs repairs or rework as required.
- Operates cable stripper to remove cable jacket to appropriate length.
Requirements for the Assembler:
- High school education or GED
- Min 3 months experience.
- General wire assembly skills.
- Good eyesight and manual dexterity.
- Must be a US Citizen.