We are currently seeking Wiring Technicians to complete wiring assembly of industrial control panel cabinets. The wiring Technicians must have prior experience with assembly of control panels and be familiar with PLCs and VFD.
Pay rate: 17-18
- Read design specifications, electrical/mechanical technical drawings and bill of materials
- Wiring, Assembly, and Testing of Industrial Control Panels.
- Use small hand tools, crimpers and cutters
- Experience with PLCs and VFD
- Experience with point-to-point wiring
- Must be able to read and wire according to electrical ladder schematic drawings
- Skilled with a variety of hand tools including screwdrivers, wire cutting and wire stripping tools, use battery power tools including battery powered drills and drill presses
DAVIS Companies partners with the top employers locally and nationally. They choose us because of our reputation for finding high quality talent, fast, but also our experience for evaluating and representing the best candidates in the marketplace. We make every effort to provide updates and feedback to candidates at each stage of the process as we appreciate how stressful looking for a new role can be. Apply today and experience “The DAVIS Difference”.