Human Resources Representative

Sorry, this particular job is closed. But feel free to fill out a General Application

Search Jobs

General Apply

  • As an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer, DAVIS has reporting requirements which require us to invite employees to voluntarily self-identify their race/ethnicity. Submission of this information is voluntary and refusal to provided it will not subject you to any adverse treatment. The information obtained will be kept confidential.
  • Accepted file types: pdf, doc, docx, txt, rtf.
  • By applying to this position and providing my contact information, I give The DAVIS Companies permission to provide me with email communications and information.

Human Resources Representative

  • Specialty:

    Professional
  • Title:

    Human Resources Representative
    • City:

      Millville
    • State:

      NJ
    • Zip Code:

      08332
  • Start date:

    11-18-2019
  • Status:

    Closed
  • Assignment Type:

    Contract To Hire
  • Job Id:

    51553

Description

Hours are 9:00 to 6:00 with one day 12:00pm to 9:00pm (Wednesday or Thursday), Monday-Friday Schedule

Pay is based on experience, $18.00+ an hour

Requires 60% of work presence in the plant and the other 40% in office.

Human Resources Responsibilities:

  • Meet with supervisors and employees on a daily basis to review current issues
  • Provides support and follow-up to company employees for all HR related inquires. Supports areas including, but not limited to: Benefits, Recruitment, Compensation, Worker's Compensation, Payroll, etc.
  • Daily maintenance of personnel files - entering new hires, terms, personnel changes, benefit information, compensation, performance reviews, etc.
  • Manage workers compensation reporting, disability, state and federal government forms
  • Manage FMLA leave including requests, paperwork, reporting, etc
  • Review and publish company policies as needed
  • Recruiting for open positions, scheduling interviews, providing followup to supervisors as needed
  • New hire orientation
  • Other duties as required

Bi-Lingual a plus.  Must be proficient in Microsoft office suite (Excel, Word, Outlook), extreme attention to detail, able to multi-task with various supervisors.  Must be comfortable in a manufacturing environment.   Knowledge of FMLA a plus.

A minimum of three (3) years experience in Human Resources.

#VLD-A

More Info

Contact

Similar Positions

Loading...