Manufacturing Supply Chain Clerk
Sorry, this particular job is closed. But feel free to fill out a General ApplicationSearch Jobs
Manufacturing Supply Chain Clerk
Title:Manufacturing Supply Chain Clerk
Buyer/Planner Assistant Job Opening located in Duluth, GA
- Manage both MRP and Kanban requirements, enter into ERP system, and distribute and maintain manufacturing orders. Manage Kanbans including release, printing, revision and cancellation.
- Handle all inquiries for expedited customer order delivery requests. Respond to requests in a timely manner and follow through on commitments.
- Generate work order travelers and assemble fabrication traveler packets for orders with fixed/standard bills of material.
- Assist Materials department to initiate and enter purchase orders into the ERP system for all components/ raw materials and services required for manufacturing, shipping and passivation and operations.
- Assist Materials department in managing component/raw material inventory levels and finished goods inventory through performance monitoring and implement lead-time and cost reduction opportunities.
- Analyze reports to determine required quantities and delivery dates of materials/services and communicate requirements to suppliers.
- Submit Manufacturing Engineering RFQs to suppliers. Maintain database of supplier quotations.
- Monitor and maintain inventory of manufacturing consumables.
- Help ensure inventory accuracy. Conduct Kanban and inventory audits. Assist production personnel in identifying and correcting problems found.
- Work closely with supervisors and management to determine production priorities, overtime requirements, and capacity or work order issues.
- Help develop and maintain appropriate measurements of above. Continually work to improve performance and material flow by identifying root causes of problems and solving using process improvement techniques.
- Initiate and participate in process improvement activities. Develop and implement solutions working with Manufacturing Supervisors, Buyers, Engineering, Management, Customer Care, and hourly personnel as appropriate.
- Assist with materials and planning/scheduling process and procedure documentation.
- Complete or help coordinate other related, supporting projects as assigned.
Requirements of the Buyer/Planner Assistant
- Competency in Microsoft Office applications required.
- Good organizational and analytical problem solving skills required
- Accurate and timely data entry capabilities.
- Must possess strong verbal and written communication skills, including negotiating.
- Must be goal and detail oriented, reliable, self-motivated and able to multi-task effectively.
If you feel like your skills and work experience are a good match to the requirements of this job opening then please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Stockroom- 2nd Shift in Gainesville GA
- CNC Programmer in Atlanta GA
- Catheter Assembler in Marlborough MA
- Machine Operator II in Nashua NH
- Quality Technician in Littleton MA
- Branch Operations Manager in Memphis TN
- Customer Analyst in Central Manchester CT
- Medical Lab Technologist - Medical Technologist in Norwood MA
- Rework Operator in Nashua NH
- Maintenance Mechanic in North Dighton MA
- International Trade Compliance in Ashland MA
- Sand & Deburr in Norcross GA
- Quality Inspector in Marlborough MA
- Assembly Process Manager in Beverly MA
- QUALITY CONTROL TECHNICIAN in Beverly MA
- RF Design Engineer in Beverly MA
- Client Services Assistant in Oklahoma City OK
- Material Handler in Franklin MA
- Compressor Operation – General Assembly Line. in Flowery Branch GA
- Clinical Data Manager in Boston MA
- RMA Technician in Alpharetta GA
- Maintenance Assistant in Los Alamitos CA
- Wiring Technician in Norcross GA
- Lead Electrical Control Panel Technician - Final Testing in Plymouth MN
- Warehouse Associate in Alpharetta GA
- CNC Machinist in Kennesaw GA
- Quality Engineer I in Cordova TN
- Marketing Respresentative in Acton MA
- Quality Engineer in Sturbridge MA
- Process Design Engineer in North Canton OH
- Forklift Driver in Memphis TN
- Stockroom Attendant 1st Shift in Gainesville GA
- 1st Shift General Laborer in Gloucester City NJ
- Maintenance Mechanic - 3rd shift in Lincoln RI
- Account Payable Clerk in Vineland NJ
- Machine Operator in Millbury MA
- Quality Inspector-Auditor 2nd shift in Sturbridge MA
- Documentation Specialist in Sturbridge MA
- Quality Assurance Tester in Suwanee GA
- Principal Software Engineer in MA
- Second Shift Thin Film Tech in Millbury MA
- Shipping Associate in Duluth GA
- Shipper II in Waltham MA
- Wiring Technician in Duluth GA
- Videographer in Marlborough MA
- Mechanical Engineer in Marlborough MA
- Design Assurance Engineer in San Antonio TX
- Shipping Clerk in Suwanee GA
- Warehouse - Receiver in Suwanee GA
- 3rd Shift Maintenance Mechanic in Manchester NH
- 3rd Shift Extrusion Operator in Manchester NH
- Technical Support - Level II in Moorestown NJ
- Technical Support - Level I in Moorestown NJ
- Expeditor in MA
- Wiring Technician in Alpharetta GA
- Executive Administrative Assistant in Gloucester City NJ
- Retainer Inspector in Los Alamitos CA
- Welder in Branford CT
- CNC Machinist-Shift Lead in Flowery Branch GA
- CNC Machinist-Programmer in Kennesaw GA
- Payroll Benefits Specialist in Memphis TN
- Account Executive GA in Suwanee GA
- Visual Inspector in Norwood MA
- Manufacturing Technician in Littleton MA
- Contract Talent Acquisition Specialist in Milford MA
- R&D Assistant in Lynn MA
- Manufacturing Engineer II in Sunrise FL
- Plant Electrician in Milford MA
- Receiving-Packaging in Memphis TN
- Buyer in Lynn MA
- Electrical Engineering Manager in Jacksonville FL
- Mechanical Engineering Manger in Jacksonville FL
- Lab and Tire Test Technician in Suwanee GA
- Sr. Electrical Designer in Alpharetta GA
- Soldering in Suwanee GA
- CNC Machine operator- 2nd shift in Central Manchester CT
- Product Specialist in Bridgeport NJ
- Sr. Business Systems Analyst in Memphis TN
- Business Systems Analyst in Memphis TN
- QC Inspector in Marlborough MA
- Quality Assurance Specialist in Santa Fe Springs CA
- Asst, Lab I in Mobile AL
- Facilities Maintenance Tech in Flowery Branch GA
- 2nd Shift Mazak Machinist in Gainesville GA
- Procurement Specialist in Alpharetta GA
- Assemblers in Jefferson GA
- Mechanical Engineer in Gainesville GA
- Warehouse Specialist in Memphis TN
- Field Service Technician in Memphis TN
- Material Planner in Memphis TN
- Quality Inspector in Brooklyn Park MN
- Industrial Motor Assembly Technician in Suwanee GA
- Welder in Alpharetta GA
- Industrial Engineering Manager in Gainesville GA
- Principal Software Engineer in MA
- Embedded Software Engineer in Watertown MA
- Mechanical Engineer in CA
- Equipment Operator in Jefferson GA
- Patient Positioning Tech in Oklahoma City OK
- Assembly Technician in Alpharetta GA