Manufacturing Supply Chain Clerk
Sorry, this particular job is closed. But feel free to fill out a General ApplicationSearch Jobs
Manufacturing Supply Chain Clerk
Title:Manufacturing Supply Chain Clerk
Buyer/Planner Assistant Job Opening located in Duluth, GA
- Manage both MRP and Kanban requirements, enter into ERP system, and distribute and maintain manufacturing orders. Manage Kanbans including release, printing, revision and cancellation.
- Handle all inquiries for expedited customer order delivery requests. Respond to requests in a timely manner and follow through on commitments.
- Generate work order travelers and assemble fabrication traveler packets for orders with fixed/standard bills of material.
- Assist Materials department to initiate and enter purchase orders into the ERP system for all components/ raw materials and services required for manufacturing, shipping and passivation and operations.
- Assist Materials department in managing component/raw material inventory levels and finished goods inventory through performance monitoring and implement lead-time and cost reduction opportunities.
- Analyze reports to determine required quantities and delivery dates of materials/services and communicate requirements to suppliers.
- Submit Manufacturing Engineering RFQs to suppliers. Maintain database of supplier quotations.
- Monitor and maintain inventory of manufacturing consumables.
- Help ensure inventory accuracy. Conduct Kanban and inventory audits. Assist production personnel in identifying and correcting problems found.
- Work closely with supervisors and management to determine production priorities, overtime requirements, and capacity or work order issues.
- Help develop and maintain appropriate measurements of above. Continually work to improve performance and material flow by identifying root causes of problems and solving using process improvement techniques.
- Initiate and participate in process improvement activities. Develop and implement solutions working with Manufacturing Supervisors, Buyers, Engineering, Management, Customer Care, and hourly personnel as appropriate.
- Assist with materials and planning/scheduling process and procedure documentation.
- Complete or help coordinate other related, supporting projects as assigned.
Requirements of the Buyer/Planner Assistant
- Competency in Microsoft Office applications required.
- Good organizational and analytical problem solving skills required
- Accurate and timely data entry capabilities.
- Must possess strong verbal and written communication skills, including negotiating.
- Must be goal and detail oriented, reliable, self-motivated and able to multi-task effectively.
If you feel like your skills and work experience are a good match to the requirements of this job opening then please send your resume to email@example.com
- Jr. Buyer in Hudson NH
- Manufacturing Associate in Hudson MA
- Final Assembly in Norcross GA
- Machine Operator in Duluth GA
- 2nd Shift Assembler in Suwanee GA
- Buyer - Planner in Peabody MA
- Administrative Assistant in Duluth GA
- Mechanical Engineer in Norcross GA
- Press Break Machine Operator in Peabody MA
- Electro Mechanical Assembler in Lowell MA
- Chemistry Technician I in Golden CO
- Controls Engineer in Mt. Washington KY
- Electronic Assembly Technician in Plymouth MN
- Estimator in Pendergrass GA
- Finishing Technician in Needham Heights MA
- Assembly-Production Tech in Golden CO
- Assembler, CT in Buford GA
- Quality Engineer in Maple Grove MN
- Quality Inspector II - PCBA in Westborough MA
- Shipping & Recieving in Alpharetta GA
- Estimation Technician in Memphis TN
- CAD Modeler in Carrolton GA
- Associate Videographer in Milford MA
- Inventory Clerk in Rochester NH
- Computer - Production Technician in Rochester NH
- Operations Manager in Memphis TN
- Material Handler III in Milford MA
- Accounts Receivable Coordinator in Billerica MA
- Collections Specialist in Norwell MA
- Machine Operator III in Bridgeport NJ
- Machine Operator I in Bridgeport NJ
- Payroll-HR Clerk in Millville NJ
- Credit Specialist in Memphis TN
- Material Handler in Holliston MA
- EM Assembler in Holliston MA
- Warehouse - General Labor in Oxford MA
- Electronic Technician in Memphis TN
- Accounts Payable Specialist in Milford MA
- Test Operator in Nashua NH
- EM Assembler in Leominster MA
- Order Picker in Wilsonville OR
- Associate CMM Layout Engineer in Milford NH
- Maintenance Technician 2nd Shift in Flowery Branch GA
- Entry Level Staff Accountant in Golden CO
- Maintenance Mechanic in Maple Grove MN
- CNC Programmer in Leominster MA
- Document Control Specialist in North Billerica MA
- CNC Turning Machinist in Milford MA
- Accountant in Hudson MA
- Wire Harness Assembler in Brooklyn Park MN
- Maintenance Mechanics - 2nd and 3rd shifts in Lincoln RI
- Assembler-Kitter in Norwood MA
- Electrical Design Engineer in Fairburn GA
- Manufacturing Engineer in Portsmouth NH
- Shipping and Receiving Supervisor in Westborough MA
- Custodian in Westborough MA
- Production Supervisor in Conyers GA
- Candidate Experience Coordinator in Manhattan NY
- Diesel Technician in Lilburn GA
- Shipping Clerk in Brooklyn Park MN
- Controls Technician in Portland ME
- Manual Machinist in New Haven CT
- Engineer, Navigation Systems 18-0054 in Alhambra CA
- Sr Electrical Designer in Minneapolis MN
- IT Technician in Norcross GA
- Quality Engineer in Dover NH
- Packaging technician in Sutton MA
- Advanced Panel Builder in Brooklyn Park MN
- 2nd Shift Production Supervisor in Brooklyn Park MN
- Endoscope Technician in Memphis TN
- Field Service Technician in Franklin MA
- Operator- Assembly tech in Central Manchester CT
- Industrial Engineer II in Maple Grove MN
- Executive Assistant in Newton MA
- Logistics Clerk in Franklin MA
- Machine shop Lead - Supervisor - Operations Support in Central Manchester CT
- Preventative Maintenance Tech - NJ in Vineland NJ
- Optical Technician in Franklin MA
- Mechanical - Incoming Inspector in Hudson NH
- 1st Shift Machine Operator in Sutton MA
- EHS Technician - Environmental Health & Safety Tech in Maple Grove MN
- Material Handler in Duluth GA
- Paint & Assembly Supervisor in Norcross GA
- Lab Analyst in Norcross GA
- Software Engineer in Hollis NH
- MOCVD Section Manager- 18-0011 in Alhambra CA
- Product Engineer in Milford NH
- Maintenance Mechanic in Shrewsbury MA
- Electronics Technician in Framingham MA
- Logistics Coordinator in Bartlett TN
- Test Tech - 2nd shift in Westborough MA
- Test Operator 2nd shift in Westboro MA
- Solder Assembler II-III 2nd shift in Westboro
- EM Assembler I-II (2nd Shift) in Westboro MA
- Test Operator - AOI -1st shift in Westboro MA
- Manufacturing Engineer II in Maple Grove MN
- Production Supervisor in Shrewsbury MA
- Quality Assurance Technician in Millville NJ
- Mechanical Design Engineer in Gainesville GA
- Development Engineering Tech I in Westborough MA