Our client in Buford, GA combines innovative and dedicated professionals with the latest, state-of-the-art cutting technology to provide accurate and consistent parts in a timely and cost effective manner to meet the customers quality standards and expectations.
This position pays $18 - $20 an hour depending on experience. Hours are from 8:00 am - 5:00 pm.
- Regular reporting to management regarding projects revenue forecasting, sales closure activity, and projects delivery (operations) status for the assigned projects portfolio.
- Manage the bid proposal process and operational delivery process through use of in-house resources, as needed, to fulfill customer requirements and achieve target profit goals for all projects.
- Develop ongoing account relationships that can be leveraged to further the development of existing accounts and gain exposure to increasing levels of business activity
- Prepare and present all assigned commercial proposals prior to delivery to the customer to ensure the following:
- Proposal content is complete and accurate
- Technical accuracy for the work scope stated
- On time delivery
- Develop project delivery schedules required to meet customer commitments. Monitor and report on performance of all projects with regard to quality, cost, schedule, and customer satisfaction.
- Planning and Management
- Strong technical aptitude
- Background in manufacturing / technologies
- Strong communication skills (oral and written)
- Organization and planning
- Contract negotiation and closure
- Product Management experience is desirable.