Reclaim (2nd Shift)
Sorry, this particular job is closed. But feel free to fill out a General ApplicationSearch Jobs
Reclaim (2nd Shift)
Title:Reclaim (2nd Shift)
Location: Bridgeton, NJ
Shift: 2nd shift
Job Type: Temp-to-Hire
Under general supervision, performs various duties in the cylinder restoration department.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Inspects cylinders.
- Operates valving machine.
- Wears respirator for protection and all other necessary PPE.
- Properly mixes paint and clean paint equipment.
- Performs paint duties with electrostatic paint machine and/or manual spray gun.
- Loads and unloads cylinders to/from paint line and pallets.
- Loads and operates equipment to crush empty disposable cylinders and empty reclaim drums according to established procedures.
- Cleans and lubricates equipment.
- Bands cylinders and pallets.
- Initializes, operates and shuts down Rotoblaster (shot blast machine).
- Keeps records and fills out paperwork.
- Meets daily performance standards.
- Performs general housekeeping.
- Follows all safety rules, policies, regulations.
- Cross trains in Reclaim department and other areas as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this job.
EDUCATION AND OR EXPERIENCE
High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence and memos. Ability to write simple correspondence. Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients and other employees of the organization.
Ability to add and subtract two digit numbers and to multiply and divide with 10’s and 100’s. Ability to perform these operations using units of American money and weight measurement, volume and distance.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out simple one or two step instructions. Ability to deal with standardized situations with only occasional or no variables.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand, use hands, feet, and limbs. The employee frequently is required to walk, climb, balance, lift, carry, push, and pull.
Ability to exert moderately heavy, up to 40 pounds of physical effort. Ability to operate equipment and machinery requiring monitoring multiple conditions and making multiple adjustments, such as grinders, cutting wheels, valving tools, pallet jacks. Ability to operate a forklift after successfully completing safety training and receiving OSHA certification. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision and ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee regularly works around moving mechanical parts, and industrial equipment.
- 2nd Shift EM Tech in Danvers MA
- Cycle Count Associate in Jefferson GA
- Electro-Mechanical Assembler in Vineland NJ
- Service Repair Technician 2nd shift in Chelmsford MA
- PTO Tech in Memphis TN
- CNC Programmer in Woburn MA
- Packaging Assembler in Newton MA
- Computer Operator in Swedesboro NJ
- 3rd Shift Assembler in Chelmsford MA
- Picking - 1st Shift in Suwanee GA
- Receptionist- HR Admin Assistant in New Hope MN
- ISO Tank Mechanic in Bridgeton NJ
- Maintenance Manager in Millville NJ
- 2nd shift Lead Mechanic in Millville NJ
- Warehouse Operator in Memphis TN
- Bench Service Technician in Alpharetta GA
- Administrative Assistant in Swedesboro NJ
- Warehouse Manager in Swedesboro NJ
- 2nd shift Machine Operator in Vineland NJ
- Distribution Supervisor in Newnan GA
- Warehouse Shipper in Wilmington MA
- Warehouse Receiving in Wilmington MA
- QA Supervisor in Millville NJ
- Test Operator (2 2nd shift and 1 1st shift) in Austin TX
- Medical Technologist in Chantilly VA
- Production Test Technician in Willmington MA
- MIG Welder in Flowery Branch GA
- TIG-MIG Welder in Flowery Branch GA
- Project Manager in Wilmington NC
- SI Assembler in Austin TX
- Strategic Innovation Manager in Memphis TN
- Process Engineer in Clover SC
- Warehouse Lead in Memphis TN
- Customer Service in Memphis TN
- Facilities Tech in Westborough MA
- Electronics Assembler in New Hope MN
- System Level Debug Tech in Chelmsford MA
- Conformal Coating Technician in Suwanee GA
- Sr. Python Developer in Ruffsdale PA
- Rework & Soldering Technician in Coon Rapids MN
- CNC Process Engineer in Troy AL
- Client Services Rep I in Lee's Summit MO
- Forklift Operator in Memphis TN
- Distribution Associate I in Memphis TN
- Stockroom- 3rd Shift in Gainesville GA
- Machine Shop Supervisor in Suwanee GA
- Welder in Dawsonville GA
- HR Benefits Specialist in Andover MA
- Welder in Dawsonville GA
- Shipping and Receiving Clerk in Buford GA
- Quality Engineer in Newnan GA
- Quality Engineer in Raleigh NC
- Em Assemblers 2nd shift in Merrimack NH
- General Labor Warehouse in Memphis TN
- Sales Engineer in Bedford NH
- IT Operations Engineer II in Milford MA
- 2nd shift CNC Lathe Machinist in Flowery Branch GA
- Senior Quality Engineer in Minneapolis MN
- Technical Service Technician 2 in Chelmsford MA
- Press Brake Operator-Day Shift in Alpharetta GA
- Continuous Improvement Engineer in Newnan GA
- Electronic Service Technician in Plymouth MN
- Plant Controller in Franklin MA
- Controller in Nashua NH
- Temp Optical Assembly Tech in Nashua NH
- CNC Machine Operator in Lawrence MA
- QA Engineer (4G Access) in Nashua NH
- QA Engineer (3G Access) in Nashua NH
- Calibration Technician in Andover MA
- Electrician in Franklin MA
- Lead Electrical Engineer in Anoka MN
- Entry-Level Assembler in Andover MA
- E-M Assemblers in Merrimack NH
- Maintenance Supervisor in Franklin MA
- Equipment Operator 1st Shift in Jefferson GA
- Industrial - Plant Electrical Mechanic in Millville NJ
- Director, Quality Assurance in Millville NJ
- Design Engineer in Spartanburg SC
- Quality Inspector in Minneapolis MN
- Safety Manager in Everett MA
- Sales Engineer in Norcross GA
- Customer Service-Sales in Memphis TN
- Specimen Technician I in Tucker GA
- Quality technician in Norcross GA
- Packaging Supervisor in Olive Branch MS
- Principal Electrical Engineer in Waltham MA
- Accounts Payable Coordinator in Milford MA
- Laboratory Assistant in Tucker GA
- Sanitary Welding Maintenance Mechanic in Swedesboro NJ
- EM Assembler in Willmington MA
- Maintenance Mechanic - 3rd shift in Lincoln RI
- Laboratory Assistant in Marlborough MA
- Structural Engineer in Alpharetta GA
- Mechanical Designer in Alpharetta GA
- Material Handler in Memphis TN
- Machine Operator 2nd Shift in Salem NH
- Laboratory Automation Engineer in Marlborough MA
- Customer Service Rep in Concord CA
- CNC Machinist in Flowery Branch GA
- 3rd shift Packer-Picker-Puller in Newfield NJ