- Must follow all SOP directives.
- Must have the ability to multi-task with ease.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Must have working knowledge and ability of processing procedures.
- Must be proficient with all the Quality Control results.
- Must help and guide in the instruction and training of new employees.
- Be able to troubleshoot problems as they arise in a calm and proficient manner.
- Communicate to managerial staff any work-related incidents and personnel issues that may arise.
- Good documentation practices.
- Safe handling of chemicals.
- Be open to all changes within the continuously evolving department.
- Assisting, as needed, to ensure that an acceptable turn-around time is achieved in all areas of the laboratory.
- Be able to adjust days/shift as needed
This is largely a sedentary role; however, some filing is required. This would require the ability to lift files, open filing cabinets and bend or stand as necessary.
- Bachelor of Science Degree in an appropriate course of study, required.
- TN state license, preferred
- Minimum 1-year Mass Spectrometry data review and instrument operation, required
- Ability to maintain attention to detail with good organizational skills