- Handles all internal and external customer contact received by phone, in writing and in person.
- Troubleshoots both complex logistics technical and routine requests. Receives, resolves and follows up with the most complex Logistics issues that cannot be resolved immediately.
- Maintains necessary electronic files to provide Logistics with a comprehensive assessment of incoming problem calls.
- Suggests improvements to systems to resolve chronic Logistics issues as determined from a periodic evaluation of statistics.
- Participates in implementation of new Logistics practices.