DAVIS Companies has partnered with a leader in Biomedical manufacturing to identify a Technical Writer to join their team! Local candidates to Miami area only please.
Responsibilities of the Technical Writer:
- Develops technical training programs and support materials for chemistry and immunoassay automation
- Utilize principles of instructional design in course development projects
- Apply different adult learning styles and modalities to e-Learning instruction
- Compliance with all safety, quality and regulatory requirements such as: ISO, GMP and FDA
- Deliver training to internal employees and customers for set up, operation, calibration, quality control, maintenance, and troubleshooting
Course Curriculum Development
- Use development content tools (Articulate, Camtasia, Storyline) to create effective and engaging e-learning
- Analyze and synthesize information from multiple sources to prepare a variety of e-learning training content
- Design and develop training materials including: storyboards, participant and instructor guides. All materials will be based on content and specifications provided by subject matter experts.
- Recommend appropriate and innovative solutions, and complete the design and development of all web-based, virtual, on-the-job and classroom materials.
- Build a plan into each learning project for evaluating the successful achievement of training outcomes.
- 2+ Years in Medical Device, Chemistry or Immunoassay technical writing experience
- 5+ years experience developing technical training programs for medical device companies (work or school experience would apply in total years)
- Bachelor's degree in Clinical Laboratory Science, Biomedical Engineering or related field with 2+ years of experience OR Master’s degree in field with 0-2 years of experience
- Previous experience in the Biotechnology/Life Sciences industry or in a Clinical laboratory is preferred