Customer Service Rep
Customer Service Rep
Digital Sales Team Member Job Description
Pay Range: $15-$19/hourly based on experience
Hours: Monday-Friday 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
As a member of the Digital Sales team, you will provide service excellence to online customers via live inbound web chat, review, release and manage orders entered via eCommerce, and provide Queue support. You will utilize communication skills and customer service skills to identify customers’ needs, help locate the product they are looking for and supply the service that best fits their needs. You will multi-task as you handle multiple chat sessions, review and release eCommerce orders and provide Queue support. Additional responsibilities may be added. This position supports the Sales Organization in building customer relationships.
Essential Job Functions
- Manage your Individual Development Plan.
- Deliver the company’s message/vision statement.
- Demonstrate functional knowledge of company history, solutions (business segments), applications, customer types, services and products.
- Understand and use Prelude software and the eCommerce website to service customers.
- Utilize Sales Order Entry Guidelines and automated order tools to process Quote Requests and Purchase Orders.
- Connect and communicate with customers while using chat, recommending appropriate solutions based on the customer’s request.
- Excellent verbal and written skills are required to greet customers and clarify service being rendered.
- Provide information and answers to customers regarding company products and services to the fullest extent possible.
- Provide knowledgeable answers to questions about product, pricing and availability during chat sessions.
- Help customers navigate our website and place orders online including resolving eCommece tech support questions.
- Work with internal departments to meet customers’ needs.
- Work with customers to resolve product returns, shipping inquiries and order status questions.
- Submit quotes for quantity and custom items.
- Responding to customers’ requests via e-mail.
- Contact vendors for product information.
- Maintain web chat metrics reports.
- eCommerce Order Processing
- Review, release and manage orders entered via-eCommerce.
- Verify Sales Order Header utilizing best practices specifically: o Order Type
- Ship-To o Ship Via
- Freight Terms or Required Date
- Queue Support
- Support the Contractor, LMR, and Customer Queue calls.
- Provide Switchboard Operator coverage during breaks, lunch periods and on a as needed basis during Operator time off.
If you are interested in this job opportunity and would like to apply directly, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org