Location: Maintenance Department, Birdgeton, NJ
Pay: $16 - $17 /hour
Shift: 8am - 4:30 pm
Job Type: Temp-to-Hire
- Performs maintenance and service repairs on heating, ventilating, and air conditioning systems.
- Installs new units or replacement parts for existing units according to specifications and established safety guidelines.
- Maintains and secures a spare parts inventory, recommends purchasing of maintenance equipment and supplies as required to improve processes and efficiencies.
- Proficient in soldering and brazing (Hot Work Permit).
- Requires a high school diploma or its equivalent and the completion of a recognized vocational education program in HVAC.
- Must hold EPA CFC Certification in Type II, III, or Universal.
- 1-3 years of related work experience and ice machine and boiler maintenance is a plus.
- Must be able to work independently.
- Must have your own hand tools.
*This position requires resumes