We have an immediate opening for a Material Handler at our Medical Device Manufacturing Facility in the Holliston area! This is a 1st shift position with growth opportunity! We are seeking someone who is looking for a long term job opportunity.
The Material Handling Specialist ensures accuracy of cycle counts and works in progress (WIPs) in addition to more traditional warehouse duties.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Performs Cycle Counts of Stockroom and WIP
- Provides inventory information to Production Manager and Buyer(s)
- Stocks production material in warehouse area
- Performs kitting of production material from stockroom
- Fills WIP shortages for assemblers as required
- Receives, verifies and stocks incoming material
- Assists Shipping Department as needed
- High school Diploma or GED and at least 1 year of experience in Warehouse/Material Handling.
- Forklift experience is a plus.