Our client located in Vineland, NJ is looking for a Stockroom Material Handler to join their growing team on a contract-to-hire basis. This is a first shift position, Monday-Friday 7am-3:30pm.
This position pays $15 per hour.
- Pull parts for work order kits to go to the production floor
- Inventory control and cycle count inventory material.
- Responsible for accurately receiving, labeling, and putting away incoming materials using the FIFO logic.
- Maintain an orderly and safe work area following 5S practices
- Work closely with other departments such as Production, Quality, Purchasing, and Engineering personnel.
- Performs accurate and timely computer system transactions including parts/materials issue and returns, warehouse transfers and bin transfers.
- Assists other stockroom or warehouse employees as needed
- Will be required to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Must be detailed oriented
- Must be organized
- Familiar with stockroom functions and inventory
- Knowledge of basic computer skills such as Microsoft Office. i.e. Word, Excel
- Will be required to stand, walk, lift, pull, reach overhead and bend to the floor.
- Ability to read and comprehend work instruction written in English.
- High school diploma or equivalency