Sorry, this particular job is closed. But feel free to fill out a General ApplicationSearch Jobs
- Minimum of 1 year customer service related experience preferred.
- Minimum of 2 years related shipping experience preferred
- Experience processing shipments using various Shipping software and systems such as UPS WorldShip, Fed-Ex Ship Manager, and DHL Easy Ship Professional.
- Experience with (A.E.S.) Automated Export System and completing (S.E.D’s) Shippers Export Declarations and (S.L.I.’s) Shippers Letter of Instruction preferred
- Knowledge and experience with export shipments.
- Experience or training in hazardous materials shipping (i.e. Lithium Ion batteries) preferred.
- Experience working with various databases.
ESSENTIAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and work closely with other team members.
- Must be able to lift 75 lbs.
- Experience with scheduling Freight Forwarders and (LTL) Less Than Load Carriers.
- Experienced with packaging & shipping raw materials and finished goods in a timely and safe manner and must be familiar with various packaging techniques.
- Knowledge in all areas of shipping functions.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office preferred.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Ability to work independently as well as in a fast-paced team environment.
- Professional, upbeat attitude & punctuality are essential
- Willingness to take on additional responsibilities as needed.
- Excellent attention to detail. Frequently Lift/Carry 25 lbs Stand/Sit/Walk 8 hrs a day
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Candidate must have experience with shipping goods both domestic and international, as well as familiarity with consolidating shipments.
- Knowledge and experience processing shipments using various shipping software and systems such as UPS WorldShip, Fed-Ex Ship Manager, and DHL Easy Ship Professional.
- Experience with generating shipping documentation such as airway bills, (S.E.D.’s) Shippers Export Declarations and (S.L.I.’s) Shippers Letter of Instruction for domestic and international shipments.
- Scheduling with Freight Forwarders and (LTL) Less than load Carriers.
- Packaging & shipping raw materials and finished goods in a timely and safe manner with various packaging techniques.
- Candidate will perform shipping functions accurately, in a high-volume, fast-paced environment.
- Candidate will pack / ship materials and be able to enter all required data in computer.
- Provide tracking information to various personnel and customers upon request.
- Regular use of scanners and barcode guns.
- Process outgoing mail using Pitney Bowes mail center machine.
- Follow detailed shipping procedures accurately and efficiently
- Participate in the company’s Lean and Continuous Improvement programs.
- Operate a pallet jack and fork lift.
- This person interacts with members of the Sales, Finance, Supply Chain and Finished Goods Departments. Evaluation of Performance will be based on ability to: Ability to process and ship goods accurately and on time.
- Teamwork within our Shipping Group. Provide good customer service to interior customers as well as exterior customers.
- Ability to produce high quality defect free work.
- We are looking for an outgoing highly motivated and organized Shipper to join our Shipping Team.
- Will be working in a friendly team environment setting so if you enjoy taking pride in your work and getting results daily this job is for you.
- Responsible for performing all activities related to processing shipments for domestic and international customers.
- The ideal candidate will be highly motivated and self-driven to ensure our customers receive superior service and quality products.
- The ideal candidate will have the ability to multi-task with flexibility to prioritize daily workload and requirements.
- Requires the ability to communicate effectively and work independently, as well as the ability to maintain a clean, organized and safe work area.
- Shipper-Receiver in Concord MA
- Welder-6G in Duluth GA
- Electro Mechanical Maintenance Mechanic in Collingswood NJ
- Contracts Administrator in Lowell MA
- Production Specialist - Coordinator in Buford GA
- Soldering in Suwanee GA
- Sr Mechanical Engineer in MA
- CNC Programmer in Memphis TN
- Shipping Clerk in Ashland MA
- Equipment Installation Technician in Marlborough MA
- Inside Sales Representative in Swedesboro NJ
- Senior Global Planner in Milford MA
- Civil Designer in Alpharetta GA
- Piping Designer in Alpharetta GA
- Sr. Mechanical Designer in Decatur AL
- Laboratory Assistant in Tucker GA
- CNC Machinist-Programmer in Duluth GA
- Concur System Administrator in Milford MA
- Concur System Support in Milford MA
- Forklift Operator-Picker in Buford GA
- MIG-TIG Welder in Flowery Branch GA
- Specimen Technician I in Tucker GA
- AutoCAD Manager in Norcross GA
- Manufacturing Engineer- Entry level in Manchester NH
- Manufacturing Process Engineer in Milford NH
- Temp Optical Operator Assembly Tech in Nashua NH
- Pre-Analytical Assistant I in Tucker GA
- Project Manager in Millington TN
- Customer Service Manager in Memphis TN
- Quality Inspector in Suwanee GA
- Mechanical Assembler in Lawrenceville GA
- Production Manager in MA
- Lehr Operator in Vineland NJ
- HR Consultant- Employee Relations in Lowell MA
- Structural Engineer in Decatur AL
- Box Build Solderer in Manchester NH
- PCB Assembler in Norcross GA
- Final Assembly in Norcross GA
- 2nd Shift Equipment Operator in Flowery Branch GA
- Inventory Clerk in Lebanon NH
- CNC Machine Operator in Buford GA
- Quality Manager in Central Manchester CT
- Administrative Assistant in Duluth GA
- Program Manager in Ashland MA
- Maintenance Technician (3rd Shift) in Newnan GA
- Solderer Technician in Alpharetta GA
- Maintenance Technician (2nd Shift) in Newnan GA
- Maintenance Technician (1st Shift) in Newnan GA
- Sand & Deburr in Norcross GA
- Test Technician in Tucker GA
- Quality Inspector III - EM in Westborough MA
- Development Engineering Tech I in Westborough MA
- I&E Designer in Decatur AL
- Electrical Controls Engineer in Minneapolis MN
- Quality Technician in Walpole MA
- Manual Machinist in Kennesaw GA
- Manufacturing Enginner in Laconia NH
- AutoCAD Drafter in Conyers GA
- Switcher in St Paul MN
- Mechanical Assembler in Buford GA
- Material Handler in Gainesville GA
- Tech IV in New York NY
- Assembly Technicians in Gainesville GA
- Quality Control Inspector in Methuen MA
- Stockroom- 3rd Shift in Gainesville GA
- Stockroom- 2nd Shift in Gainesville GA
- Forklift Operator in Buford GA
- Quality Engineer in Atlanta GA
- Electrical Controls engineer in South Brunswick NJ
- Embedded Software Engineer in Milford MA
- Electronics Test Tech in Suwanee GA
- Quality Technician in Anoka MN
- Failure Analysis Engineering Tech in Lincoln RI
- 2nd Shift Maintenance Supervisor in Newnan GA
- Shipping-Receiving Clerk in Buford GA
- WasteWater Technician (2nd Shift) in Buffalo NY
- Mechanical Engineer in Decatur AL
- Maintenance Mechanic in Memphis TN
- Shipping and Receiving in Indianapolis IN
- Shipper-Receiver in Marlborough MA
- Validation Engineer in Chaska MN
- Feeder Setup Tech (1st Shift) in Westford MA
- AOI Inspector- 2nd Shift in Westford MA
- Sr. Manufacturing Technician in Littleton MA
- Database Engineer in Ayer MA
- Mechanical Techician in Duncan SC
- Electrical Technician in Duncan SC
- Applications Engineer in Duncan SC
- Business Analyst I in Everett MA
- Accounting Manager in Acton MA
- Customer Service Rep in Ashland MA
- Lab Technician in Taunton MA
- Unit Manager in Newnan GA
- Order Puller in Suwanee GA
- UX Designer in Milford MA
- Packager II in Memphis TN
- Quality Engineer in Newnan GA
- Senior Systems Administrator - REMOTE in Boston MA
- Print Production Specialist in Louisville KY
- Electrical Controls Specialist in Eagan MN