Our client is located in Concord, MA, and they design and manufacture high performance industrial infrared products which are sold to process industries all over the world. To support the growth of sales, they are adding new people to our production team. Their philosophy is to train people for each position, and then expand their responsibilities to meet the requirements of the production team. Our client is seeking an energetic, detail oriented shipper/receiver to be responsible for incoming and outgoing shipments and to help with the management of inventory.
Responsibilities of Shipper/Receiver:
- Receive incoming shipments of parts. Record transactions in ERP system, inspect parts, and place in inventory
- Receive incoming shipments for units to be serviced. Update RMA information in ERP System, document and prepare unit for work by technician
- Careful boxing of instrumentation for domestic and international shipments
- Complete shipping paperwork with UPS/FedEx/DHL on-line shipping software
- Light assembly/disassembly using basic hand tools
- 2+ years of related work experience
- Ability to read, understand, and follow written procedures
- Ability to prioritize multiple projects
- Ability to communicate in English and work effectively as part of the production team
- Experience work with windows based PC applications.
- A commitment to quality work, meeting deadlines, and doing things right