Priority client located in Plymouth, MA is seeking an experienced Shipping Associate to join their growing team. This is a 1st shift Mon-Fri opportunity in a temp to perm role. Qualified candidates should have 2+ years of shipping/receiving or warehouse experience and comfortable working in a fast paced environment. $16-$18/hr DOE.
Responsibilities of Shipper:
- Performs all functions associated with material movement required to ship/receive products, raw materials and other supplies from delivery trucks or production into warehouse locations
- Packaging, shipping of orders and assuring all items are accurately accounted for in the shipment
- Inspect packing slips, purchase orders and invoices of incoming goods verifying quantities to ensure inventory accuracy
- Process items through computer system and shipping software
- Prepare shipping documents, labels and reports
Requirements of Shipper:
- High School Diploma. GED or equivalent required
- 2+ years shipping/receiving experience
- Proficient computer skills
- Be able to work in fast environment
- Very detailed oriented.
- Fork life, pallet jack, hand truck experience a plus
- Comfortable lifting packages