We are seeking a skilled shipping associate. This position is located in the Duluth area and is a great temp to hire opportunity. There is plenty of room to grow as the company is expanding. This is a 2nd shift role and pays $13-$14 hourly based on experience and interview. If you are interested, please apply today!
Responsibilities of the Shipping Associate:
- Aid with the manufacturing of product by means of picking and preparing materials for processing in a safe and efficient manner.
- Unload and store incoming materials in the appropriate inventory locations.
- Transfer materials from inventory to the manufacturing / processing areas using appropriate equipment and return unused materials.
- Assist the manufacturing employees with moving in process materials and finished goods.
- Maintain the inventory areas in an orderly and efficient manner.
- Assist in developing and maintaining the incoming material inspection program, including traceability and country of origin procedures.
- Work with materials inspector to insure that all correct heat numbers and country of origin are kept legible on the material or other traceable means.
Requirements of the Shipping Associate:
- Experience in a steel fabrication manufacturing environment.
- Computer literate with basic knowledge of Microsoft Windows and software such as Microsoft Office Suite.
- Familiarity with ASTM specifications and the ability to read mill certificates and vendor MTRs.
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- Good communication skills and problem solving capabilities.
- Must be able to work independently and efficiently and be self-motivated and detail oriented
If you would like to get your resume to us faster, please send a copy directly to Heidi Ensley at email@example.com or Rhonda Inman at firstname.lastname@example.org