Stockroom Group Lead
Searching for a Stockroom Group Lead on 1st Shift (7-3:30pm) located in Westford, MA. The Stockroom Group Lead is responsible for material movement and inventory control activity.
Responsibilities of the Stockroom Group Lead:
- Responsible for all material handling related to SMT production.
- Receives material into stockroom area and locates material into desired storage locations.
- Performs system transactions and routes incoming material to appropriate warehouse locations.
- Identifies damaged or discrepant material receipts and performs appropriate disposition.
- Loads and unloads materials onto or from pallets, trays, racks and shelves.
- Counts, weighs, and records number of units of material moved or handled.
- Attaches tags or labels to materials (skids, containers, component reels, tubes and other containers) and marks part #, qty., date, etc.
- Responsible for research and root cause analysis on inventory inaccuracies as required.
- Process all receipts both inventory and MRO.
- Kits material from system generated "pick lists"
- Performs cycle counts from system procedural requirements.
- Maintain high level of accuracy when moving material to maintain inventory accuracy and MRP integrity.
- Responsible for location status and part count verification.
- Safe use of all power handling equipment.
- Responsible for the cleanliness of work area and surrounding work space.
- May train and monitor other employees.
- Other responsibilities as directed and necessary for the business.
Requirements of the Stockroom Group Lead:
- High School Diploma or equivalent work experience.
- 1 + years of directly related stockroom experience.
- Experience in stockroom processes and inventory control.
- Experience in using system driven processes to control and move material.
- Experience in material system transaction process.
- Capable of performing job function utilizing written procedures, verbal instructions and visual aids.
- Basic computer skills.
- Good organization skills.
- Ability to work and communicate effectively in a Team environment.