Supply Chain Associate
Looking for a Warehouse Lead in Boyslton, MA. This is a 1st shift, contract to perm role. Hours are 8:30am-5pm.
The warehouse lead will perform day to day operations within the Shipping, Receiving and inventory control areas. Key elements to this position are strong organizational skills, strong team player, and the ability to multi task within a small company environment. Must have superior customer service skills both internally and externally.
Responsibilities of Warehouse Lead:
- Prepares daily shipments for all outbound product.
- Processes shipments using UPS, FedEx software applications. Other carriers as required.
- Prepares International and domestic documents including Commercial invoices, SLI, BOL, COO, etc.
- Prepares truck shipments and corresponding forwarder documents.
- Processes all inbound materials through receiving process.
- Delivers product to recipient (IE; manufacturing materials)
- Maintains appropriate levels of packaging and shipping related inventory.
- Assists with cycle counts, kitting and inventory organization as required.
Requirements of Warehouse Lead:
- Proven ability to work independently and under own initiative.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work as part of a team and meet targets/goals efficiently.
- Additional responsibilities as directed by management.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities effectively.
- Experience with Lean techniques such as 5S are a strong plus.
- Must have good communication skills
- Minimum of 3-5 years’ experience within a manufacturing environment preferred.
- Must have strong computer skills and familiar with software systems
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs when required.