- Performs cycle counts, and daily replenishment routines interacting with the Hospital staff and Lean Supply Specialist to assure material availability.
- Execute standard business processes for managing material flow at assigned Hospital locations in Region.
- Participate in work teams in the continuous improvement of Supply replenishment processes focused overall cost and cycle time reduction.
- Conducts regular physical inventory and cycle counts to assure accuracy of on-hand inventories.
- Maintains visual management tools visual management tools (e.g. Kanban) and mistake-proof initiatives (Labels with Photos)
- 1-2 years’ experience in warehouse/inventory/Supply Chain.
- Must possess good verbal and written communication skills and have the ability to interact well with all levels of staff.
- Efficient planning and organizing skills
- Good math skills required.
- Knowledge of inventory control systems desired.
- Able to work effectively in a team environment.
- Proficiency in a variety of software such as Excel, Word, Visio, etc is highly desirable
- Ability to lift 75 lbs.
- Driver’s License Required
- Must have their own transportation
- Candidates must have their own transportation