Immediately seeking an experienced forklift operator in the Alpharetta, GA area!!!
We are seeking a qualified and experienced warehouse associate. Responsible for correct placement of stock in warehouse bins as well as pulling correct stock to fulfill orders for shipment to customers and end users.The use of a forklift, correct lifting procedures and attention to detail are critical for this position. Also, must also be able to work effectively independently, as well as in a team environment.
Shift Schedule: Mon-Fri. 8:00am-5:00pm
Starting Pay Rate: $15.00
- Unpack and stock incoming equipment in the correct bin locations.
- Pull stock from specific bins by following printed sales orders.
- Ability to search, enter data and utilize MAS inventory software.
- Properly fulfill customer orders to ensure optimal customer experience.
- Keep warehouse and work area neat and clean.
- Assist with other tasks as needed.
Education and Skill Requirements:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- MUST have at least 2 years of forklift experience.
- Superior attention to detail and ability to multi-task efficiently under pressure.
- Flexible, dependable, able to follow directions and possess a positive attitude.
- Desire to provide exceptional customer service internally and externally.
- Work effectively as a team member in a time sensitive environment.
- Ability to lift 50 lbs.
If you, or someone you know may be interested in this role and would like to be considered immediately, please send your updated resume to us directly at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Questions, or need more details regarding this opportunity?
You may also reach Rhonda Inman directly at (470) 655-4809 if interested in learning more about this full time job opening.