We are currently seeking a Warehouse associates for picking/packing and shipping/receiving in the Suwanee area. The Warehouse Associates are responsible for keeping merchandise organized and ready to sell. Pickers are also responsible for the picking of all orders according to procedures and work instructions provided for all customer orders.
This position starts is 1st shift and pays between $12-$14 hourly based on experience and interview.
Responsibilities of the Warehouse Order Packer
- Responsible for assuring that the Warehouse is cleaned on a daily basis (sweeping/daily pick ups of all trash on the floor)
- Maintain, sort and organize merchandise so that it can be easily located in proper bin locations.
- Responsible for Picking all orders that come in on a daily basis
- Assure that product that is being picked for Customer Orders is 100% accurate.
- Cycle Counting (as needed)
- Picks orders for all customers that come in to Will Call on a daily basis
- Will make the decision as to which orders are to be pulled in order of importance Will make the decision if an order is for truck shipping or small packaging shipping.
- Additional job duties and responsibilities can be added at any time
Requirements of the Warehouse Order Packer
- Must be able to operate a stand-up forklift operation.
- Must be able to operate a standard forklift
- Required to be able to lift up to 50lbs.
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time and be able to bend and reach overhead
- Must be able to work under deadline pressure as organization skills are the key to finding and providing merchandise quickly and accurately for customer orders.
- Experience using a hand held scanner
- Minimum Education (or substitute experience) required: High School Diploma or equivalent. Minimum Experience required: 1 year warehouse experience.
- Ability to read and write in English. Basic math skills.
- Customer Service skills a plus
If you would like your resume reviewed faster, please send it directly to Pamee Yang at email@example.com