HVAC Customer Support
Position: HVAC Customer Support
A client of ours near Moorestown, NJ needs an experienced HVAC Customer Support representative to work in their growing Technical Service department.
Responsibilities of the HVAC Customer Support:
- Provide technical support to sales representatives, installers, contractors, distributors, engineers and architects for purposes of educating and promoting company’s products.
- Troubleshooting units and issues via the phone, being able to clearly detect problems and pinpoint accurate solutions to get the unit running properly.
- At the technical level, possess the ability to identify, research, and resolve contractor/end user installation and product use issues.
- Employ technical knowledge to advise best product selection and design for any particular application.
- Ability to clearly identify business vs. technical problems and either resolve or escalate appropriately.
- Entering product warranty information into the system and taking comprehensive notes that are to be entered into our system about every unit discussed.
- Assist fellow technicians with high priority technical questions.
- Completing any miscellaneous tasks/projects assigned by your supervisor.
Requirements of the HVAC Technical Support:
- Ability to articulate problems and solutions concisely to all levels of customers: end-user, contractor, distributer, engineers and architects.
- Completion of degree at a trade school (electrical, plumbing or HVAC)
- Two years’ of experience in Customer Service and on the job experience
- Strong customer service skills.
- Familiar with Microsoft Office applications, particularly Microsoft Outlook.
- Occasional job site visits for troubleshooting.